Registration for the 2021 season is open!
We are currently getting ready for our Spring 2021 Season.
We know that many of you thinking about registering for the 2021 season may be asking if softball is safe during the pandemic. We want you to know that we believe it is. We ran a very safe and successful summer session last year, even as the first sport back on the field in Langley.
We are safe!
- We have a very comprehensive Return to Play plan set out by Softball BC, our Provincial Governing Body. For all the details please see our COVID-19 RTP Info
- Our 2020 Summer Season had over 200 players, ranging in age from 4 - 40.
- We are played outside, which is safer than inside.
- We use a very large field for a small number of players.
- There is very little contact required to play softball.
- Most equipment is only used by one player.
- We have extensive sanitization requirements in our Return to Play plan.
For more information on our Return to Play plan please see our COVID-19 RTP Info
We have not been able to offer our Off-Season Clinics as we normally would due to a lack of facility access but we are still working on it.