New Player Information
First, we want to say thank you for considering Langley Fastball Association for your child. We pride ourselves on providing a full service experience for all of our players. We hope this page will help guide you through the Registration process and also give you some ideas on what to expect as the season gets closer.
Lets figure out what division your child should register in. To figure it out use the chart below:
|Division||Birth Year||Game Days||2020 Rate|
|U6 – Learn to Play||2014 & 2015||Tuesday & Thursday||$125|
|U8 – Mini Mite||2012 & 2013||Monday & Wednesday||$125|
|U10 – Mite||2010 & 2011||Tuesday & Thursday||$175|
|U10 – Mite select||2010 & 2011||Monday & Wednesday||$250|
|U12||2008 & 2009||Monday & Wednesday||$250|
|U14||2006 & 2007||Tuesday & Thursday||$250|
|U16||2004 & 2005||Monday & Wednesday||$250|
|U19||2001, 2002 & 2003||Tuesday & Thursday||$250|
You can also click on the Divisions to find out more about what each one entails.
Now, if you think this will be a good fit for your child, please head over to the Softball BC website to get your child their one-time Softball BC membership. The fee for this is $10 but gives them a lifetime number. https://www.softball.bc.ca/membership/get-a-new-softball-bc-number/
One more step before you complete the registration process… our association is completely volunteer-run and we do require our families to help us by completing 4 hours of volunteer work per player, max. 8 hours. As you will select your choice during the registration process we suggest you check out our Volunteer Information page first.
Finally, time to register! Click on the link to register:
- Our Early Registration discount of $50 will show up in your cart when you are completing the registration process.
- The Early Registration discount is available until January 31st, 2021
- After February 28th all registrations will be wait-listed and special requests will not be considered. This will give us a chance to set the number of teams per division earlier than usual and get our coaches all set before Spring Break. Once we have our teams and coaches organized, we will be using our Wait-List to fill open spots on a first come first serve basis.
Congratulations and Welcome to Langley Fastball!
Some notes for After Registration!
As we pride ourselves on being a Full-Service program we encourage you to check out our Free Clinics offered to our registered players.
Some other things to note:
- Now that you have registered, you will start to receive emails from us with information for you regarding the season.
- Teams will be formed in March, earlier for our older teams and closer to April for our younger players.
- Uniforms will be handed out in early April, after Spring Break. All info will come in an email.
- For all the Important Season dates please check back often.
- We are always happy to help and answer questions so please feel free to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.